Permits - Applications - Forms
(Note: .pdf files require a pdf reader.)

Comprehensive Plan



Village Clerk Forms:

     Sidewalk Replacement Guidelines & Application

      Building Permit Application

      Site Plan Review Application

     Zoning Board of Appeals Variance Form

      SEQR Short Environmental Assessment Form for Planning and Zoning applications

      FOIL (Freedom of Information Law) Village Clerk's Record Request Form

      Birth Certificate Request

      Death Certificate Request

     Genealogical Request


    Solicitors  Applicants must complete the application and submit a notorized

                   authorization. The Corporate Application must be completed by all

                   companies/groups/individuals wishing to solicit in the Village.

                   Permit Application - Individual

                   Permit Application - Corporate

                   Records Check Authorization - download form


Police Dept Forms:

      FOIL (Freedom of Information Law) Record Request Form - Police
          Download here

      Handicapped Parking Permit Application
          Download here

The completed application should be taken to the Village Police Dept at 43 1/2 James  Street for approval. Applications are accepted from 9am-1pm, Monday – Friday. This is for Village of Homer residents only.


      Parades, Processions and Assemblies Permit Application



Village of Homer Park Pavilion Rentals & Reservations
     To reserve a pavilion in one of the Village parks, contact the Village

     Clerk’s Office during office hours 8:30am – 4:00pm, Monday - Friday:

     53 South Main Street
     Homer, NY 13077
     Tel: 607-749-3322

      Download Key Request Form

      Download Newton Water Works Park Rules